Freshwater shrimp are some delicate creatures in the freshwater realm, that if using normal fish nets to catch them, they can get snagged or tangled. With the Fluval Shrimp Net, the design is specifically tailored for handling shrimp. Its deep pocket keeps them from escaping, while its finely-woven netting is anti-snag.
The sturdy, stainless-steel, telescopic handle allows you to extend and adjust the length of the net from 5 to 14".
- Specifically designed for handling freshwater shrimp
- Deep pockets prevent escape
- Fine woven mesh keeps the shrimp safer from snags and tangling
- Durable, stainless-steel telescopic handle extends for more reach
- Net Diameter = 2 inches (5 cm)
- Net Depth = 3.1 inches (8 cm)