- Encourages health, growth, reproduction, and vibrant coloration.
- Widely used by professional coral farmers to increase tissue growth rate
- Provides important nutrients to corals and their allies during periods of stress induced
by changes in lighting and/or prolonged exposure to excessive water temperature (often
resulting in “bleaching”).
- Aids in tissue repair after corals have undergone fragmenting and captive propagation.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
The Restor 250Ml is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place. Time to get going & order now.
Inventory Last Updated: Apr 18, 2021