The R2 is a pre-assembled 16” target feeder and comes with an extension for a total length of 23 inches.
- Pressing the button pushes the chamber out of the barrel. Load the chamber with frozen, flake or pelleted foods.
- Releasing the button retracts the chamber into the feeding tube.
- Position the tip of the tube at the mouth of a cave or shelf, anywhere your fish feel safe.
- Press the button to open the chamber and release the food.
- You can open the chamber partway so only a little food is exposed or all the way depending on the fish behavior.
- The retractable chamber prevents water currents from washing away dry flakes, crumbles and pellets as the wand is lowered into position.
- Even frozen brine shrimp and other meaty foods can be target fed.