- Unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of fishes.
- Beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater fish species.
- Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds.
- Increases the protein concentration of fish foods.
- Acts as an attractant to encourage finicky fishes to begin eating new foods.
- Formulated based on data compiled by ichthyologists on tissue research tissue of fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
The Max Amino 250Ml is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place. Time to get going & order now.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 20, 2020