The Jecod DCP-5000 is the latest production pump from Jecod and successor to the delivery pumps in the DCT series. The Jecod DCP-5000 not only looks better than the delivery pumps in the DCT series but is considerably quieter and even more economical. In addition, the Jecod DCP-5000 can be set many times more precisely by the many controllable steps.
The Jecod DCP lift pumps are high performance pumps with controller that work professionally and reliably. The simple speed control and operation of the Jecod DCP is enhanced by innovative electricity that provides energy savings of around 65%.
With 10-speed control and a slightly higher main-pressure performance compared to previous models, the DCP pumps deliver ultimate silent operation and can be used in freshwater and saltwater environments.
Given its ability to detect fault conditions, Jecod DCP-5000 communicates visual warnings and an automatic shutdown is used to avoid damage to the motor when the rotor is blocked. The feeding mode switches off the pump for a total of 10 minutes.
The Jecod DCP lift pumps contain no copper elements and are reinforced with a resistant ceramic shaft to ensure long life and corrosion resistance. The new Jecod DCP lift pumps are supported by their Sine Wave technology and their new enclosed impeller design, resulting in super quiet operation.
Overview of main features:
- Maximum flow rate of up to 5,000 liters per hour.
- Adjustable from 1,500 - 5,000 liters per hour.
- Maximum discharge height of 3.5 meters.
- Improved main pressure performance compared to the DCT models.
- Improved closed impeller design for quieter operation.
- High performance motor with innovative electronics, resulting in energy savings of up to 65%.
- Sin wave technology results in ultra-quiet operation.
- New digital controller with speed control settings 30% - 100%, steps of 1%.
- IC electronic detection for automatic shutdown without water.
- Can be used in fresh and salt water.
- Long service life is achieved by using a wear-resistant ceramic shaft.
- Soft start operation pump gradually builds up to set the flow rate.
- The input mode switches off the pump for 10 minutes.
- 10 Speed settings - 30% - 100% with 1% increments.
- Energy consumption indication and settings are retained if the power fails.
- Can be set up both internally and externally.
- Dimensions: Length 158 mm x Width 80 mm x Height 128 mm
- Consumption 40W at 24 volts.
Super quiet and low power consumption the Jecod DCP-5000