Safety Warning!!! Read Before Use! This equipment includes one or more extremely powerful magnets. It is extremely dangerous to bring a magnet near a person who has a pacemaker or near any electrical medical device. Do not swallow magnets. If swallowed, immediately consult a doctor. Keep magnets out of children’s reach. To avoid serious pinch-type injuries caused by objects attracted to the magnet, please keep all steel and iron objects well away from the AUQA Gadget’s Magnet. Please do not allow hands and fingers and other body parts to be caught between the equipment. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as televisions, computer monitors, credit cards, watches, hearing aids, speakers and home video eqiupment. Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets.