- Steam activated and acid washed to produce the highest quality carbon
- Low dust content that is easier and quick to rinse
- Both large and small pores for maximum adsorption range
- Small pellet size for maximized surface area
- Iodine Number: 1000min.
- Ball-Pan Hardness: 97min.
- Particle Size <0.6mm, MASS-%: 0.5max.
- Iron (ACID EXTR.), MASS-%: 0.02max.
- Moisture (AS PACKED), MASS-%: 5max.
- PH: Neutral
Rinse before use. Use ¼ - ½ cup for every 50 gallons of aquarium water volume. You can place loose media inside a reactor for maximum efficiency. When using a media bag, place in an area where water will flow through it or inside a canister filter. Safe to use in both fresh and saltwater aquarium systems.